11.6.09

Nascissistic Love.


In the fashion of lookatthisfuckinghipster, I bring you my own fucking love connection.

You've got 3oh!3 singer, a Priscilla's model, and The Horrors singer respectively. Or, are they the same person...?

Perhaps this has more to do with my own homoerotic fantasies, but I'm just assuming that should these three ever be in the same room it would result in a 4 hour narcissistic threeway. Their respective egos could only ensure they were capitvated by each others (their own) beauty, like Narcissus himself; to the point that they were overcome by raw animalistic instinct... right?
Well, not too raw.
I'm sure they'd stop every few minutes to check the mirror and fix their hair with that intense stare of theirs, yeah?

Luckily for my fantasies, Narcissus was dumb enough to fall in love with his own reflection. Because I can't imagine these three would be capable of engaging in any riveting conversation before hand.

Not sure whether this post should be perceived as love, or h8.
Whatevs.

x.stumpy.

2 comments:

  1. its funny cos i know the model.
    and he's a douche.
    so stumpy, you're okay.

    ReplyDelete