12.6.09

People of Colour.

We here at str8 h8n are plain racist shit little dudes. Let me elaborate.

Michael Jackson once famously said "it don't matter if you're black or white." Look, the man could dance; but when it comes to matters of intellect, I'd question his authority. It fucking DOES matter if you're black or white. Because, if you don't fall somewhere within the spectrum of monochromatic shades you're responsible for making our world a terrible place.


Look at these guys, thinking that they're hip for rockin' colour. I cannot help but be plain offended. Film, TV, this blog - invented in black and white; So it seems that somewhere along the line it was decided that black and white images were sufficient for our purposes, and we had no need for perceiving in colour. I have to admit, I like this train of thought. If you ask me (which you do, because you follow me, remember) this idea extends to fashion. Please(!)

I do not need to remember that I once fell victim to the marketing power of Modular every time I leave the house. Modular is dead. So is colour. Monochromatic reigns. Str8 h8 fashion racists.

x.stumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment